GCSE, A LEVEL & VOCATIONAL Results
Please click here to view the performance tables on the DfE website.
Given the uneven impact of the pandemic on school and college performance data, the government has said you should not make direct comparisons between the performance data for one school or college and another, or to data from previous years.
Congratulations to all our Year 11 and Year 13 students and thank you to our teachers; the results reflect all their hard work, despite the disruption and challenges over the last 2 years.
Year 11 Results 2022
We are delighted to announce another year of excellent results. These are the first formal exams taken since 2019, and the results continue our strong track record of success.
Our Progress 8 score is 0.89, which places us within the top 100 schools nationally
Our Attainment 8 score is 61.68
75% of students entered the English Baccalaureate (EBacc) and our average point score is 6.18, well above the national average on both measures.
- 43% of all grades were 8-9
- Nearly two thirds (69%) of all grades were 7-9
- 86% of all students achieved Grade 5 or above in GCSE English and Maths
- Nearly half (47%) of grades were Level 2 Distinction and above
- 85% of grades were Level 2 Merit and above
Year 13 Results 2022
We are delighted for our Year 13 graduates who achieved excellent grades, all the more so because they had not sat public exams in Year 11. They are Menorah’s best ever results!
A LEVEL RESULTS
- Nearly one third (29%) of all grades were A*
- More than a half (58%) of all grades were A*and A
- 87% of all students achieved Grade B or above
- Nearly one third (30%) of grades were Level 2 Distinction and above
- Nearly two thirds (60%)of grades were Distinction * and Distinction